MECHANICAL AND MINING STUDIO
Studio manager: Małgorzata KRAUZE, M.Sc.
tel. 71 339 98 98 ext. 250
- studies, pre-design work, deposit management designs and technical mining designs in the field of construction of new, and modernization and expansion of existing mines,
- technical designs of lining of shafts, pit bottoms, reservoirs and excavation for skip hoist loading, stores for explosive materials, opening-out headings, water dams, and ore loading points,
- designs for sinking of shafts with a diameter up to 9 metres and depth up to 1,500 metres, under various geological and hydrogeological conditions, also using special methods, including ground freezing up to a depth of 700 metres and using tubing with a strength of 12 MPa,
- preparation of guidelines and technical, detailed and process designs for horizontal and vertical transport in mines, industrial plants and hydraulic structures,
- preparation of technical documentation for technology and construction of machinery and equipment for sinking shafts and driving drifts in mines, subway tunnels, etc.,
- preparation of technical documentation of machinery and equipment for the above-mentioned technology,
- design of mining transport systems with the use of self-propelled machines, conveyor belts and rail vehicles for underground mines with output up to 50,000 tonnes a day,
- design of technical facilities for technological structures,
- design of technical equipment for hydropower plant,
- design of hydraulic damming structures in the mechanical aspect,
- preparation of registration documents for lifting equipment,
- authorised supervision of the designed structures.
We prepare design documentation using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, and Inventor.